Estimate fabric length for this pattern online:
1) Move pattern blocks around to lay them out on fabric. Make sure pattern blocks don’t overlap.
2) To select multiple pattern blocks, hold down Shift key and select the blocks. You can now move them together. To deselect, please any other pattern block.
3) You can rotate any pattern block by 180 degrees by simply double-clicking it.
4) You can copy pattern blocks by clicking the “Copy block” button. To paste the copied block, please navigate to required tab and use the “Paste block” button. You can copy blocks onto same fabric, or from main fabric onto lining tab etc. To mirror them, please use the “Mirror block” button if required. Please check the pattern instructions to make sure that the lining tab contains all elements.
5) In case you notice any mistakes or missing pieces, please let us know. We shall see to fixing the pattern algorithm asap.
6) To select metric units, please click one of the buttons below: