|Name||Muslin for pyjama pants|
|Started||Aug 1, 2021|
|Completed||Jul 31, 2021|
|Notes||First time making this pattern. I am making this pattern to create a wearable toile for a pyjama. I made the lekala shirt pattern 5262. I applied the same size strategy to that, (2 sizes smaller) . See separate project record for the shirt)
Fabric : I use 100% cotton knit but that is not stretchy at all, it is a bedsheet fabric. Sand color.
I have read it was a very loose fit which is not my personal preference so I have ordered 2 size smaller standard size : as my means were approximately S so I ordered 2xs. I have ordered the pattern preview and I found that In cm it will give me a comfortable ease. I am satisfied, fit is not too loose but very comfortable.
It is nice. I see some pull lines in the picture but it is not too tight for me.
It is not complicated to put it together, but the neck back facing is 1 cm narrower than the rest so when ready then the facing seems as not all in line.