|Nome||Muslin for Pyjama shirt|
|Note||First time making this pattern. I am making this pattern to create a wearable toile for a pyjama. I made the free pyjama pants pattern with it. I applied the same size strategy to that, 2 sizes smaller but I had no additional amount to take in, it was perfect as is. (See separate project record for the pants)
Fabric : I use 100% cotton knit but that is not stretchy at all, it is a bedsheet fabric. Sand color.
I have read it was a very loose fit which is not my personal preference so I have ordered 2 size smaller standard size : as my means were approximately S so I ordered 2xs. I have ordered the pattern preview and I found that In cm it will give me a comfortable ease. I am satisfied, fit is not too loose but very comfortable.
It is nice. I still had to take in about 5 cms on each side on the sides and in the armholes and in the sleeves width. I am 167 cm tall and I have shorted the length of the top about 8 cm: cut nearly under the pocket position.
It is not complicated to put it together, but the neck back facing is 1 cm narrower than the rest so when ready then the facing seems as not all in line.
Also I find that the collar doesn’t have the same shape as the picture : it has a rather 70´s feel to it, very pointy and the upper part is about 2 cms too wide compared to the lower part. I have taken that in by correcting the collar shape.