Hots with the spots

Name Hots with the spots
Status finished
Started Jun 10, 2021
Completed Jun 11, 2021
Progress 100 %
Privacy public
Notes This is such a simple pattern and I had just enough awesome cotton sateen fabric in my stash from Spotlight in Taree (my favourite ever Spotlight), that I made another Lekala dress, but left off the sleeve flounces as there was not enough fabric for those. Happy as fabric had been sitting looking pleadingly at me for a couple of years, now it is another lovely dress.

I modified the pattern to make it look more like the picture, as the picture doesn't actually match the pattern too well

Users Comments

  • Anne-Marie Dionne

    Both of your dresses are cute. Isn't it great when we found a little treasure in our own stash!