|Started||Apr 1, 2020|
|Completed||Apr 4, 2020|
|Notes||I have used this pattern several times as I try to sew a perfectly fitted shirt. It is more difficult than I thought. I am always happy and then some mistake turnes out. So I change it and some other part get wrong..
The green one - some wrinkles are appearing around shoulders and the collar is looser than it should be. So I prolonged the back part, amended the neckline. The second one with leaves is better. Well, still not perfect :)
I will try again.
The fabric of both shirts is cotton poplin.
There are pearl buttons on the green shirt, two also on cuffs, which is not much visible.
I did not make cuffs on the second one, there is only elastic band.
The green shirt has a pointed collar, the other one round. I havent decided yet which one I like better ;)