Sewist

Modified somewhat

Name Modified somewhat
Status finished
Happiness
Started Jan 1, 2018
Completed Jan 3, 2018
Progress 100 %
Privacy public
Notes I found taping this pattern together to be a pain because of the size. I think it should be in two parts, the front and back separately to make it easier.

I hacked the pattern with a tunic I already own and which fits well, making the shoulders narrower because even though drafted to my measurements they were very wide on the pattern and I'm very narrow through the shoulders. I also lengthened it in front to my knees because it was obvious from the graphic that it was very short in front. It's still shorter than I like but that's easily fixed if I wear it with leggings. The fabric I used is a rayon spandex so quite stretchy. I deleted the facing and used matching fabric bands. The armscye drop is also huge, but I'm not clear whether it's the pattern itself or the fabric dropping. I will try this again but with the facings next time, and in a woven to see how well it fits.

Users Comments

  • No results found.