5th blouse!

Name 5th blouse!
Status finished
Started Oct 15, 2016
Completed Oct 19, 2016
Progress 100 %
Privacy public
Notes This time I made the pattern in a cotton sateen with a slight stretch, so I omitted the zip. I also added a little width to the sleeves (by slashing and spreading 1.5 cm at the cuff grading to nothing at the sleeve head) as I noticed they were a little tight on my last version (the multicoloured blouse).

Not much more to say after my past 4 versions of this blouse, other than it's clearly my tried n true pattern for a nice blouse!

Hope you all enjoy the pattern as much as I do!!

Users Comments