Online Sewing Pattern Designer

Summer pyjama top

Name Summer pyjama top
Status finished
Started May 12, 2015
Completed May 12, 2015
Progress 100 %
Privacy public
Notes Made up in an eyelet cotton knit with too little stretch and almost no recovery. Pretty fabric, though!
Easy to make up, but the front neck is MUCH higher than indicated in the pattern illustration, which I did NOT like, so I cut it down significantly. I used fold-over elastic as a sort-of facing/binding on the armholes and neckline, with only partial success. It's comfortable, and it's only a PJ top, so I can't count it as a failure, but it's not really a success, either. Pity the neckline doesn't match the illustration. I might try it again, using a different method of applying the FOE.

Users Comments

  • No results found.