Lilac ensemble

Name Lilac ensemble
Status finished
Started Dec 20, 2023
Completed Jan 4, 2024
Progress 100 %
Privacy public
Notes I changed a lot on this pattern. I didn't liked the fit from the shoulders and the sleeves. Finally I removed them and took off 5 centimeters from the shoulders. I widend the armhole with about 6 centimers. A lot of work because I allso had to make the adjustments to the allready finished lining. Finally I made a belt to make it a bit more modern.

Users Comments

  • JdT

    What an elegant timeless piece! Amazing

  • Mary Louise

    Excellent recovery. You did a great job!

  • désirée boutault

    tres joli ensemble j'aime bien les bordures que vous avez fait

  • Jane Riebe

    This looks really nice! I think Lekala doesn't differentiate the front from the back of the sleeve and that is why so many people have a problem with how their garments fit in the shoulder and upper arm.